Monday, March 10, 2008

Time to Get Busy!

The little rest is over and it only lasted about 3 days! We have started getting ready for Easter! The rush is on. Time to make the chocolate bunnies, eggs, baskets, dishes, boxes, and lollipops. Then we'll make chocolate dipped peeps, bunnies, pretzels, oreos, fudgy grahams, and marshmallows. The 1/4 lb. fudge eggs have arrived from Winfrey's. And lots of jelly beans have made their way into our "Sweet Boutique". Stop by for a visit if you are in the area, we'd love to see you. I'll have some pictures for you on my next entry. 'Til then, "Sweets to you". Jean

3 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a fun thing to do with your daughter! MY daughter would LOVE it!
Thanks for the visit to my blog!
Rene'vhggbdo

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I just realized you left a comment on my blog... :) It was hiding!! I love your cute boutique!! And ooo how I would love to be at your house for easter!! yumm

Jean Tuthill said...

Thank you Rene for the visit. I enjoy working with my daughter everyday. Please stop by again, I enjoy your site and visit often, even though I don't always comment.
Thanks, Precious Moments, for the visit and yes, Easter or any holiday at my house is FUN! Stop by often!